Monday, October 17, 2005

It's a Date!

Rob and I had a date Friday night! The Community Little Theater in Auburn was doing Beauty and the Beast, and my friend Carmen's husband Mitch was playing Lumier. I got James to sit for the boys and Rob and I actually had a night out! The show was great, Mitch was wonderful (very, very funny!), and just being in the audience in the theater was a breath of fresh air. It's been ages since I've been to a show! This seems like a super little community theater group and several cast members were local high school students. Maybe one day when I have courage I will audition for one of their productions. Thanks for babysitting Uncle James!

1 comment:

Ernesto Burden said...

Cat, you should totally audition! I keep trying to get Kris to try out for something, too ... though I understand how, after a day kid-wrangling, someone might not feel enthused about memorizing lines and going over blocking at night. Still, for both of you, I'd bet the satisfaction of stepping back onto the stage would provide plenty of renewed energy...